Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life...


So. I had a whole post written, scheduled and ready to go for today because I had planned on leaving for Auburn/Charleston this morning...until I got in a car accident last night on my way home from work. I'm fine, but my car isn't, so I've canceled my trip which meant scrapping the cute little road trip post I had all done.


Lately things have been all over the place and insane. Short summary: planned this apartment-hunting trip to Charleston last weekend, had three interviews last week, ended up getting one part-time job last week and started today, got in the accident, canceled my trip, and am still waiting to hear back about the results of the other two interviews I had.


So that's what's going on with me! Lots of possibilities, nothing totally definite and concrete. I'm getting to the point where I'm just tired of waiting around for things to happen and I might just need to be totally bold and take huge risks to get where I want to be...which is so scary for a planner/calculater/not-risk-taker like me!

1//2//3

2 comments :

  1. Charleston, SC?? My favorite place! So sorry to hear about the car accident :( Fingers crossed for you on the jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I'm so sorry you had to cancel your Charleston trip, that's really sucky :( 2) Whyyyyy haven't I heard about any of the interview/accident stuff?? Text me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx