Thursday, May 23, 2013

Milly x Banana Republic: Sneak Peek!!!

 via

BIG news, y'all!!! The Milly x Banana Republic collaboration (and y'all know how much I love a good collab) officially launches on May 30, butttttttt you can buy 4 pieces right now on Refinery 29! Considering even finding a full lookbook for the collaboration has been super difficult, this is exciting. Milly is one of my favorite brands ever, so I've been excited for this partnership ever since it was first announced last year.

Roll-Sleeve Top: would be so cute with white jeans or shorts for casual occasions, or tucked into an aqua skirt for a dressier occasion.

Long Pleated Dress: do we even need to talk about how much I love this? Turquoise, navy, white, stripes, maxi-length...done, done, done. I need.

I know where I'll be on May 30!

1 comment :

  1. This is the first I'm hearing about this! Thanks! And I am in LOVE with that dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx