Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Easy Weekend

I've decided to start participating in a popular link-up in the fashion blogosphere, Friday's Fancies hosted by Alison at Long Distance Loving! I'm excited!

top//shorts (a steal!)//earrings//tote//shoes

How perfect is this outfit for any weekend occasion? The shorts could easily be switched out for skinnies or boyfriend jeans if it's a bit too cool for shorts, or the mini-wedges could be switched for a higher wedge for a lunch with girlfriends. I think the metallic thread in the shirt adds just the right amount of glam. I'd totally wear this outfit for a day of browsing the mall, antique shops, or even the farmer's market!

What do you have planned for this weekend? I have a bridal shower for a dear friend and sorority sister tomorrow, plus a bunch of errands. And I think I'll need to pick up a pair of those J. Crew Factory denim shorts because they're such a great price! Have a lovely weekend!!!

2 comments :

  1. Looooove this ensemble! Perfect for the weekend!

    xxoo,
    Mary
    The Classy Cubicle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pairing jeans and a basic top with fun accessories like you chose! And your color selections are fabulous. Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx