Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Stripes!

The theme for this week's Friday's Fancies was stripes and if you've been reading this blog for any length of time, then you know I LOVE stripes, so obviously I was totally in!!! My biggest problem was narrowing all of the striped goodness out there down to a single outfit...


A simple, easy outfit to throw on for anything: brunch, shopping, a casual dinner, running errands. All classic silhouettes with a few trendy touches. I love crisp white and navy together, and naturally coral-pink is a perfect summery accent.

Happy Friday, lovelies!

7 comments :

  1. I love your outfit!! Those colours looks so amazing together. I would totally wear this :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. this screams perfection and southern :)

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man YES to the black and white and coral! it's totally my go-to pop of color these days too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this ensemble! I have a top very similar to that, and will definitely have to try styling it like you did! So effortlessly beautiful!

    xxoo,
    Mary
    The Classy Cubicle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that bag! So great for summmer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I featured that same bag- I love it! And I love those flats, too- they're perfect!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx