Monday, May 13, 2013

Insta-Weekend

A few recent Instagrams...

 took a little nature walk through the backyard a few weekends ago and found this little guy!

pretty roses in the backyard

made this chocolate chip cookie the other day because why not?

one of the best brownies I've ever eaten from this adorable bakery...wish I'd gotten some snaps of the bakery itself! it's one of the cutest places!

bridal shower gift-wrapping...one of my favorite things

me and the lovely lady who we celebrated at the shower on Saturday! I'm so excited for her wedding in July!
my dress is this one if you're interested :)

Just thought I'd give a few little glimpses into my "real life"! I've realized that I need to be more intentional about taking pictures to remember things...both with my real camera and my phone! I've gotten so lazy about using only my phone and not my big camera, but half the time I don't even use my phone to snap pictures. #bloggerfail

 I hope you all had great weekends!

1 comment :

  1. Love both of your dresses - and the looks of those sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx