Thursday, May 30, 2013

It's Here! Milly x Banana Republic!

I definitely had a dream about shopping this collaboration last night (totally normal). In my dream, everything was neon yellow and orange (ew) and things like neon yellow boyfriend denim shorts and skintight stretchy dresses were available. Not that there's anything wrong with these items necessarily, but they're not my style and I was SO upset in my dream.

Thankfully, the real collaboration is SO much better! I've already given you a teensy sneak peek, but there's so much more good stuff. There's even things for guys, so you and your boyfriend/man friend could have coordinating outfits!

Check out a few favorites of mine...and see the whole collection here!

Feathers Printed Skirt: This could so easily be dressed up (heels, silk blouse, great jewelry) or down (flat sandals, a fitted tee, a ponytail). Love the pattern!

Market Tote: Uh, this silver is perfection. Simple and sleek but not boring, thanks to the neon handles. It also comes in cognac, which would be great for everyday.

Pleated Patio Dress: I've already featured this dress in the sneak peek, but I love it so much it's worth another mention. It also comes in petite and tall sizes!

Eden Rock Printed Dress: Absolutely perfect for a wedding or bridal shower or any other event this summer! The print is bold, unusual and not overpowering.

Fit and Flare Dress: A perfect blank canvas to dress up with girly accessories, colorful accessories, gold accessories, leather accessories...really the options are endless with this one!

Printed Halter Top: Made for white jeans or shorts and summer nights!

Piped Shirt: A navy buttondown piped with pink? What's not to love? Such a year-round piece!

Elephant Print Short: I love a good novelty short, and this is just so cute. Since the pattern is black and white, it's definitely more versatile than a color.

Soft-wash V Tee: From the men's collection, but I'm sucked in by the "soft wash" name. Who doesn't want an extra soft tee to sleep or lounge around in? I'd personally buy the XS and pair it with the elephant shorts above for an effortlessly slouchy look.

Happy shopping! Looks like I'll be popping into my nearest BR on the way home from work tonight to try things on in person!

1 comment :

  1. I need to borrow $300 from someone because I really want the Eden Rock dress and the Colorblock pleated dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx