Monday, May 6, 2013

A Comment Question

the best part of Lucky Charms

I've been responding to comments that y'all write on posts via email, but I'm not 100% sure that they always get to you! I love interacting with readers and I really enjoy and appreciate your comments, so I want to make sure that you're able to read my responses.

If you've commented on a recent post and gotten a response from me by email, would you do me a favor and comment again on this post saying so?

Conversely, if you've commented and haven't gotten a response from me, let me know as well so I can figure out why and what's the best way to solve the problem.

I know it's frustrating to comment on posts and then never have the blogger respond or follow up or anything, so I'm trying to do my very best to avoid that and I think that this will help me see if there's a problem or not.

Thanks guys!

1 comment :

  1. When you reply to a comment someone's left, it doesn't automatically send an email to the commenter. You have to send them an email yourself :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx