Thursday, February 14, 2013

XOXO


Remember how awesome Valentine's Day was in elementary school? When you had all of those paper valentines and strategized about who got what and how you had to give the best valentines to the best people, but maybe not the cute boys because you didn't want them to know you liked them? Those were the days.

This Valentine's Day, I have no plans, other than eating my fair share of chocolate candy, but all of you sweet readers are my valentines. Just know that I would give all of you THE BEST paper valentines if I could--the ones with glitter and candy.

How are you celebrating this day of looooove?

XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx