Wednesday, February 20, 2013

NYFW: Joie, F'13

I know Joie for their unfussy, streamlined basics. Nothing's ever too froufrou or over the top, just good basic clothes with just enough detail to not be boring. Clothes for real life.

This year, they put on their first NYFW show, and judging by what I saw on Instagram of the venue, it was so beautiful--lots of crystal, candlelight, an old ballroom. Let's look at the clothes themselves.

a "blank slate" for accessories and shoes, if you will

cozy chic

this dress would be so great and easy

I love this whole look

The universe is telling me I need brocade pants

My dream leather jacket--not too tough or embellished

LOVE.

I'm typically not a huge fan of black and white looks, but these just work. Something about their utter simplicity is really attractive and I just love how crisp everything looks while still remaining comfortable and easy.

See everything Joie showed here and let me know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx