Saturday, February 23, 2013

Spring Kitchen

If you're anything like me, you're already completely over winter weather and so ready for sunny warm spring weather. Spring is my favorite season, mostly because it has so much promise for 'new' things and new beginnings. And okay, I love spring colors a whole lot too, along with flowers and Easter candy and all of those happy spring things.

So imagine my excitement when I was just lazily browsing through the World Market website's Easter section and they had a million adorable little kitchen items that are so cute and springy, but would also carry that happy springtime cheer through the rest of the year.


Chick Measuring Spoons: This is so adorable, I don't even know what to do with myself. So so so cute! This beehive set of measuring cups is adorable too, but the little chickies just kill me.

Striped Mixing Bowl: If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you probably know that I love stripes, so obviously this is a winner just because of the stripes, but I love the sunny yellow hue as well. So happy!

Ceramic Muffin Pan: This look so much more expensive than it is, and is a happy way to bake muffins or cupcakes or little tarts or really anything. So Anthropologie!

Bird Butter Dish: I have a thing for birds and turquoise, so this little butter dish is right up my alley. It would be so cute on a table for a dinner party or really just sitting in the fridge. The matching salt cellar is precious too.

 Paper Cocktail Napkins: Admittedly, these are a strange thing to find adorable, but I love the cheery, unique color combinations these come in. The pink/blue are probably my favorite, but the pink/red are a close second.

Blue Batter Bowl: I always forget about batter bowls until I'm making something that needs to be poured from the mixing bowl into a pan and I'm terrified of making a mess and losing any of the yumminess inside the bowl. This batter bowl would solve that problem for sure. I love how it also matches my favorite Anthropologie cereal bowls.

I think some of these goodies are going to make their way into my kitchen, just to brighten up my daily cooking! They're all so happy and cheerful, I don't think I could have a bad day cooking with them.

this post is not sponsored, all opinions are my own

2 comments :

  1. I love all of the pastels... I wish I had a kitchen to decorate (and cook in!)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx