Saturday, February 9, 2013

NYFW: Holmes & Yang F'13

Have you heard of Holmes & Yang? Katie Holmes (aka Joey from Dawson's Creek) is co-designer, I believe, along with Jeanne Yang. I actually really liked the collection this season. It's not anything earth-shatteringly creative, but there's always a market for sleek, streamlined pieces that are as wearable and cute on real women as they are on models. Suri* may not approve, but I do.

Totally wearable to all of the events us non-celebrities have in our lives

Just plain cute

This color is so lovely

I can't tell if the straps are beaded or metallic or what, but I like it

According to style.com's recap, this is beaded mesh...I'm liking the more revealing fabric in a more conservative cut.

What do you think of the looks? You can see all of them here.

*Do you read Suri's Burn Book? If you don't, you totally should start because it's hilarious, even though it's not actually written by Suri Cruise.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx