Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Next Stop: Atlanta!


Hello hello! As you're reading this, my sister and I are in the car, heading from Houston to Atlanta, with an overnight stop in Montgomery.

I'm so very excited to be starting this new chapter in my life, and even more excited that my sissy and I will be having some good bonding time, as well as a girls trip to Hotlanta with our mama. I'm so blessed to have this amazing opportunity, family members who love me enough to take the time to help me apartment-hunt and move in, and all of you for being so supportive and excited for me.

I can't wait to share all the new details about my life in Atlanta, but in the meantime you can see little snippets of our road trip and apartment-search adventures on Instagram!

3 comments :

  1. How exciting! Congrats on this new chapter in your life! I bet your apartment will be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so super excited for you! Will definitely have a meet up with you in Atlanta soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx