Tuesday, July 16, 2013

GOOP Collection

I know Gwyneth Paltrow is one of those people you either love or hate, but I fall firmly in the I Heart Gwynnie camp. She is, in my mind, one of the most effortlessly chic people out there and isn't afraid to take risks fashion-wise. Obviously, I'd love to learn her secrets and apply them to my own life, so I've been a GOOP subscriber for a while. BUT what I didn't know until recently is that you can shop GOOP!

Each week GOOP does an exclusive collaboration with a brand...and you know how I feel about collabs. Considering GP is one of my style icons, I'm head over heels about this and have some definite wants from the shop...

Sarah Chloe Pinky Ring (monogrammable!)


Lemlem Gigi Top (these are made of the best cotton: soft, a good weight, a good nubby texture and they smell amazing...plus stripes, so duh.)

Araks Pajamas (minimalist-chic, perfect for summer!)

I'm sure that if I buy these things, GP's sophistication will rub off on me and I'll magically attract a British musician and become famous...right? Isn't that how this works?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx