Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Fall Preview

I like Lilly Pulitzer, but I'm not an obsessed fan. Some of the prints are a bit twee for me, but the brand nails certain shapes and they're definitely not afraid of color, which is something I can agree with.

The Fall collection is available for pre-order right now, and I'm totally in love. Pieces are more modern, colors are brighter and bolder, patterns are more abstract and less sweet. This feels like modern Lilly, but still maintaining that same whimsical, fun sensibility.

Elsa Top in Multi Hearts A Flutter

Beckett Dress in Mambo Pink Stripe (obsessed)

Kirkland Dress in Multi Hearts A Flutter

Briella Dress in Tropez Blue Stripe

Maris Top in Royce Blue Corsage (the bow back kills me)

I can't wait to see what else the Lilly print and design teams have cooked up for this fall! I have a feeling I'll be snapping up that Beckett dress in every pattern available...eep! I'm getting excited for fall already!

1 comment :

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx