Monday, July 15, 2013

TB Fall Shoe Loves

I'm not the biggest Tory Burch fan out there (I think the Revas are so overrated...but I've never tried them on, so.) but her Fall shoes are k-i-l-l-i-n-g me. Y'all know I'm not a shoe person at all, but I need all of these pairs in my life ASAP. The lady knows how to design perfect shoes: classic but with a touch of trendy/modern to keep them relevant.

Juliet Riding Boot: do I own a pair of perfectly good riding boots already? Yes. Does that stop me from coveting these beautiful boots? Not one bit. Such a perfect fall staple and no huge hardware!

Kaitlin Wedge: I have a thing for quilted leather (so luxe), so this quilted leather wedge, with a shiny gold cap-toe, is just great. Luxurious but not too pricey. I also love the Kaitlin Ballet Flat!

Chandra Loafer: I don't even care that this is a super trendy shape right now, I love these shoes. They're just the right mix of masculine and feminine and would be so cute with rolled up jeans and a t-shirt.

Ludlow Driver: Such a classic. A definite staple and something I need to have when ballet flats aren't quite right.

Mabel Pump (on sale!): I've been kind of looking for a pair of lower-heeled neutral shoes, and these are currently available in my size and for a decent price...practically begging me to buy them. I've also got my eye on the leather version...

Metallic Tania Sandal (on sale!): I already own a pair of gold shoes, but judging from the amount of wear they get, it couldn't hurt to add another summery pair to my closet. A girl needs options, right?

Beller Wedge (on sale!): not available in my size, which is a total bummer because I'm obsessed with that bright blue color. So summery with crisp white jeans or a white dress! If you wear an 8 or above, jump on it (or if you see a 7 anywhere in your travels, holla at a sista)

What do you think--are you as entranced by these shoes as I am or are you just over TB shoes?

1 comment :

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx