Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lately...

 how cute is this little French illustration showing you how to draw a lobster?
j'adore

Hiiiii! So July has seriously been a busy month already! I've been working a ton, and a lot of interesting things have opened up on the job front (fingers majorly crossed!) and I've just neglected this little bloggie and all of YOU.

How were your 4ths? Lots of festive colors, foods, sparklers/fireworks and fun? I hope so!

I'm definitely going to make blogging more of a priority for myself, mostly because I love having a little outlet to share all my thoughts, wants, wishlists, etc. It's very cathartic for me to write everything out and get it out of my head, even if I never end up posting what I wrote. This means I need to be more intentional in using my editorial calendar...which I'm trying to do!

Anyway, I still have lots of ideas and plans for What Kate Likes, including a knockoff of Mackenzie's 101 in 1001 list, so keep checking in! And you can always send me an email if you're wondering where I am, what I've been up to, or what's going on!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx