Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1

Can you believe it's already July?!? 2013 is speeding by. It's both terrifying and a good thing. I keep feeling like everything has been sneaking up on me this year (like 4th of July...) and I'm really just ready to end the year already.

In other news, it's been scorchingly hot here and all I want to do for the Fourth is lay on a beach somewhere that's not 100+ degrees. I know I was complaining about being cold back in the winter, but I'd definitely take some of that weather right now!

ALSO, if you weren't aware, Google Reader is now gone, so be sure to follow my blog on Bloglovin or any other reader site you prefer! The Bloglovin link is to the right :)

Stay cool, y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx