Saturday, June 29, 2013

What Kate Likes: Gorjana

I'm definitely not much of a jewelry person. I love jewelry that's delicate, understated and classic but it's really hard to find high-quality pieces that meet my aesthetic requirements.

All of these reasons are why I'm a huge Gorjana fan. Gorjana pieces are delicate, feminine, have a hint of edge and are easily mixed with other, larger pieces if that's your style or mixed with other Gorjana pieces. I love the tones of the gold as well--not too brassy, not too yellow, not overly shiny and fake looking. I have two tiny necklaces and they're truly my daily jewelry. I almost always have at least one on and it's just the right amount of shiny for me.

I was looking through the new arrivals the other day and there were so many beautiful pieces, I just had to share some of them with y'all.



Callie Bracelet (dying over this one...hint hint)

Morgan Mini Neon Triple Wrap (a perfect hint of neon without being obnoxious)

Sea Stripe Bangle (stripes on a bangle? I'm sold.)

Obviously I'm on a teensy bit of a bracelet kick...my wrists have been feeling naked recently and need a bit of shiny :) Gorjana also makes to-die-for handbags. I'm currently loving this tote, this crossbody, and this clutch! Such springy colors! The brand is also on Joss & Main right now, if you want to scoop up a deal!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx