Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Few Confessions


Here are some things you probably didn't know about me, and probably don't need to know, but I'm telling you anyway.

1. I seriously just figured out how to use Blogger's Blog Listy thing last night. Umm that's sad.

2. I also learned where Pennsylvania and Calgary are the other day...I thought Pennsylvania was in the general area that's actually occupied by West Virginia. And Canada's geography is just a mystery. Maps, the coolest things, am I right? (I promise I am not as dumb as this makes me sound...)

3. I would go get my car washed and waxed every single day if I had the money and time and a garage. Obsessed with the car wash.

4. The two minutes I spend each morning/evening washing my face using my Clarisonic are probably my favorite two minutes of each day.

5. My love for Taqueria del Sol in Atlanta runs so deep, I used to seriously consider driving the 2 hours from Auburn to Atlanta to get me some tacos and a brownie from Star Provisions. Actually, I still consider this, even living in Houston. Mmmm.

6. Going off of that: I am a HUGE food person. I'm not super adventurous, but I love eating food and I pretty much always have a snack (or two) with me in case I get hungry. I love talking about food, eating food, watching Food Network...it can get out of hand.

7. I have at least 3 posts in my Drafts folder, but I can't seem to force myself to sit down and focus long enough to actually finish them....sometime soon, I promise!

There's about a gazillion more random little facts about me, but I'll save those for another time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx