Thursday, January 3, 2013

Style Resolutions



So I've already covered my resolutions for life in general, but I have a few goals for my style this year as well. These are by no means desperately important, but rather things that I want to incorporate into my wardrobe or shopping habits this year and in future years.

1. Be more conscious of quality and fit when buying pieces.

2. Invest in high quality basic pieces (example: knit tops) in colors that I love, are versatile, and fit well.

3. Buy only what I love.

4. Get things altered in a more timely manner so they're always readily available.

5. Break out of my comfort zone as far as colors, patterns, and styles go.

6. Have more fun with fashion!

7. Upgrade my lingerie wardrobe and get rid of anything ratty. (that's maybe overly personal, but whatever)

8. Finally upgrade to a really nice pair of sunglasses instead of relying on Target cheapies. Also: buy sunglasses since I currently don't own any...

9. Become more of a jewelry person and add to my tiny collection. 

Am I the only person who comes up with goals for every area of life? I hope not...

What are your style goals for 2013? I'd love to hear!

1//2

1 comment :

  1. Love all of these and I shouldddd try to join you.
    Especially on teh lingerie, which, IMO isnt too personal, i mean, everyone wears undies, right?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx