Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What Kate Likes: J. Crew

In case you weren't aware, J. Crew just put a whole bunch of new arrivals out and I'm totally smitten with them all. I love all the candy-colored pastels and that essentially half of the new stuff is striped. And I'm also a major J. Crew addict anyway...I fondly refer to it as J. Crack.

My top picks:

Gilded brocade top: love the minty blue/green with the gold!
Tipped boy shirt: That neon piping kills me...love.
Fleece nautical stripe pullover: a fleecy striped sweatshirt? Done.
Chambray shirtdress: such an easy spring/summer/fall layer
Microcheck cashmere cardigan: cashmere + checks = <3
Cotton oxford sneakers: These would go with all of my summery outfits...need!
Anchor-print nightshirt: for nights when you want to look cute

It was seriously a struggle to limit myself for this post...there's at least 10 more items that I love and need in my closet right this second. Guess I better start saving my pennies!

2 comments :

  1. It is honestly disgusting how obsessed I am with those scalloped flats. Love love love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're practically perfect. I want more color combos though! A navy w/ yellow trim would be perfect or a mint w/ navy trim...

      Delete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx