Monday, January 28, 2013

Sophisticated Rain boots

That seems like an oxymoron, right? I always associate rain boots with those little character rain boots that kids have with ducks or frogs on them, despite the fact that I own "grown up" rain boots.

I've been thinking lately about going to work and everything I need to appear like I have my life together...and to me, one of those things would be rain boots that are so chic they don't even look like rain boots. Thankfully, the Internet is full of great boots that are stylish AND waterproof.

Here are my top picks for rainy weather!


I also love these Burberry boots as well as this other pair of Hunters!


2 comments :

  1. adorable! i love the hunters, of course. i also really want the hunter puffer vest, but just bought a patagonia one (or two). so i think i should abstain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I support having multiple puffer vests...so I can't tell you to abstain ;)

      Delete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx