Thursday, January 24, 2013

What Kate Likes: Prabal Gurung x Target




 all photos: Elle

I've already established that I love Target's collabs with high-end designers, and Prabal Gurung's new collaboration is not any different. I love the bright florals, bold colors and of course, how affordable it all is! Everything looks much more expensive than it actually is. Major props to Prabal for designing a collection that's true to his aesthetic while still remaining conscious of Target's consumers and their price points--something that's way easier said than done.

I know where I'll be February 10 when this collection hits stores!

4 comments :

  1. Love the third dress! You have an amazing style!

    Wanna follow each other?
    http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral dress... I need. And the coral and turquoise colorblock one. I wonder if pregnant people will look good in these clothes? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda--you're not going to be pregnant forever! And baby Alexander would def want his/her mama looking fab in a floral dress ;)

      Delete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx