Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sale Alert: Calypso!

Y'all. The Calypso St. Barth sample sale is going on right now and it. is. fabulous. Prices are great (and are really sale prices), lots of different sizes left in things, some very great basics up for very little money...basically you need to go check it out now!

Here's what I'm loving...

Jo Silk Blouse, $51.60: such a good basic. It'd be great over jeans or skinny pants, tucked into a pencil skirt, underneath a blazer...I think I need it.

Dionis Silk Sequin Tunic, $79.60: my love for fluid, blousy silk tops knows no bounds. Add sequins, beading and a rich color? Sold.

Daphne Velvet Tunic, $59.60: I love tunics, and I love velvet. I think both the gray and the lavender are equally gorgeous and such unusual colors for velvet! This would be an easy way to dress up a pair of jeans and ballet flats for a day of errands.

Editha Sequin Mini Dress, $59.60: This would be a great little dress to keep in your closet for those occasions and days when you just need a sequined dress to cheer you up or to be fun and festive. And the price really cannot be beat!


Buzo Makeup Pouch, $31.60: Tie-dyed leather? So chic and unusual. This would be a great little gift to buy for a friend's birthday or for yourself.


Lucinda Wrap Cardigan, $51.60: So cozy!! I'm a fan of lightweight layers because I always get too hot too quickly, so this would be perfect year-round.

Santina Fringe Mini, $59.60: So impractical, but so fun! I would wear this with black suede heels, a black silk tank, and a denim jacket for a fun night out.

There's so much more good stuff in the sale too, y'all! But shop quick--the sale ends soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx