Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Year's Eve!

 so fitting for NYE, right?

Hey y'all! I hope you all had a great Christmas, I definitely did. It's been nice to be forced to take a few days off from job searching and just enjoy the season. A mini vacation, if you will.

Now that Christmas is over, it's time to focus on ringing in 2013! I've already posted my resolutions for the year, but I'm thinking about turning them into a list of goals/things I want to do during the year and updating them regularly--kind of like Mackenzie's 101 in 1001 list.

As for celebrating the holiday, I'm heading to San Antonio to celebrate with two very dear friends and sorority sisters! I am so excited!! I haven't seen these girls since this summer and it's going to be so great to catch up on everything. My sister and her husband will also be in town starting tomorrow and I'm thrilled to see them as well.

What are your plans for welcoming 2013? Here's a few words, courtesy of Ron Burgundy, to keep in mind no matter what you've got going on...


Check back to see what I'll be wearing to celebrate!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx