Monday, December 24, 2012

What Kate Wears: Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning

For Christmas Eve, my family typically eats a nice dinner then everyone gets dressed in nice clothes and we head to the Christmas Eve service at church. It's usually somewhat cold here, but this year it's warmer than normal, so I'm taking advantage of that and going bare-legged!

Here are some ideas, since I haven't quite figured out what I'm wearing yet!


I wish I could tell you that I was the type of person who wears cute matching pj sets on Christmas morning, but honestly I don't even own a set of matching pajamas...so I'll most likely be wearing some sort of cozy-yet-comfy outfit. Actually, let's be completely honest: it's almost a guarantee that I'll be wearing sweatpants or boxer shorts and a ratty t-shirt. #theshame

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a splendid holiday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx