Monday, November 5, 2012

What Kate Likes: Inspiration

One of my most followed Pinterest boards is my "Words I Love." board. The second is food, but that's another post in itself. Anyway, I started out just pinning or repinning quotes that spoke to me or I wanted to remember...and since I can't think coherently to write a real post today, I'm compiling a few quotes that I'm holding close to my heart and in my mind lately. Some are funny, some are spiritual, some are purely inspirational (and kind of cheesy...), but all of them are totally relevant right this second.







Follow my Words I Love board on Pinterest here if you so choose and you can follow my other boards here!

xx

2 comments :

  1. i love that last one!

    i repinned your image from the last post and it got a lot of repins! i hope it gave you some traffic :) isn't pinterest the best!?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx