Saturday, November 17, 2012

Back to Texas...



I'm headed home today, since we get the entire week off for Thanksgiving. I'm excited to eat home-cooked food and generally just enjoy the comforts of home. This is our first Thanksgiving without our little kitty, which is going to be weird, but it's going to be even weirder not having my sister at home since she and her husband are celebrating their first Thanksgiving by themselves!

On a happier note: to me, Thanksgiving officially kicks off the holiday season, so I'm going to have a few little holiday-inspired posts leading up to the holidays to get you all in the holiday spirit! Get exciteddddd!

Have a good weekend!

1//2

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx