Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What Kate Likes: Inspiration (part 2!)

For me, this time of year is always kind of dreary. It's cold, it's close enough to the holidays that school/work isn't interesting anymore, the last break was too long ago, there's tons of work to be done...basically this time of year just kind of sucks. The only bright spot is that Starbucks has their holiday menu out (I'm totally drinking a peppermint mocha right now).

If you're like me, you could probably use a little inspiration to make that final push through exams. If you're not like me, well, when has a little extra inspiration ever been a bad thing?






Hopefully you now feel a little bit more inspired and can make that final push towards the holidays!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx