Friday, November 16, 2012

What Kate Likes: Essie Winter 2012 Collection

I'm not a huge nail polish person, but I saw Essie's winter collection at Target today and just fell in love. The colors are all perfect for winter when you need sparkly holiday colors and bright solids to brighten up a dreary day.

Take a little look...


L-R: She's Pampered, Snap Happy, Leading Lady, Beyond Cozy, Where's My Chauffeur, Butler Please

Leading Lady and Beyond Cozy are glittery but it's teeny tiny glitter so it doesn't look cheesy at all. Beyond Cozy looks silvery in the picture, but it's really more of a champagne...so great for parties! She's Pampered is a perfect red, almost better than Russian Roulette, in my opinion. Where's My Chauffeur is a solid turquoise (so pretty!), Butler Please is a really gorgeous bright blue that's almost periwinkle, and Snap Happy is a deep coral that would be perfect year-round.

Can you guess which is my favorite? Which is yours?

image

**I need a little bit of help with some Blogger stuff...if anyone is willing and able to help me figure out a few things, please shoot me a message! Thanks!!**

1 comment :

  1. Oh man, I'm pumped about the winder collection as well. I just emailed me mom a few days ago and asked for her to send it in a care package haha. I think my favorite colors are both of the blues-- surprising and fun for winter.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx