Friday, November 29, 2013

One Stop: J. Crew

J Crew's new arrivals are amazing. Really. So many giftable items, so many cute patterns, so many wearable things. Plus with 30% off right now (through 12/1!) using HOLIDAY it's easier than ever to buy things for everyone: mom, dad, sister, brother, boyfriend, nieces and nephews, Secret Santa presents...

A few things that I have my eye on, for both myself and others...

Etta Studded Pump: A fairly neutral pump, with a bit of added interest? Yes.

Tipped Silk Tee: So cute, peeking out from a blazer.

Tipped Boy Shirt: I saw a woman wearing this shirt a few weeks ago and she looked SO chic and crisp...amazing with a super-tailored pair of black pants or a pencil skirt.

Collection Velvet Sweatpants: Tailored. Velvet. Sweatpants. I feel like those three words are all you need to know. #win

Striped Pencils: Stripes? Pencils? J Crew? You know I'm all about these. Plus who doesn't love cute office supplies? Answer: everyone loves cute office supplies.

Wood Phone Stand for iPhone: This is pretty sleek and very minimal...and I am kind of in love with it. Perfect for an office or nightstand!

Caran D'Ache pen: One of my favorite pen brands...and I totally realize how pretentious that sounds, but these pens are pretty awesome.

Cocktail Shaker: A good guy gift--not overly sentimental or feminine, useful, helpful, polished.

Embroidered Henley for girls: This was Oscar's pick...but I think it's adorable too.

Tartan Satchel: So classically prep, I can't even stand it.

Sparkle Tiara: Because why not?

R2D2 iPhone case: The only Star Wars-themed item you'll ever see on this blog...but isn't it kind of awesome?

Notable Mustaches kit: I know plenty of 20-something guys who would find this amusing too...

Screen Cleansing Towelettes: A perfect stocking stuffer for pretty much everyone...and incredibly affordable!

There's about 700 more things I could have listed...happy shopping!

2 comments :

  1. Ooh, I have last year's version of the tipped-boy shirt (the pink one). I didn't know they had another one out his year- thanks for posting it! I also think I want the R2D2 iphone case...but I guess I'd have to get an iphone first! :) I've been an Android user but am thinking about making the switch...

    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I totally agree!! I could buy everything there. Love those picks... Especially that purse!
    Www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx