Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pajama Perfection

I work at a store that's known for their Christmas pajamas, so we've been inundated with families coming in and picking out their pajamas for Christmas Eve. While I'm not sure where I'll be on Christmas, I've definitely decided that I need a new pair of pajamas for the holiday! #peerpressure

A few pairs I have my eye on...

Gap Printed Poplin PJ set, $59.95: The red polka dot is Christmasy but not too much, and just imagine these with a big monogram on the pocket! Adorable.

J. Crew Vintage Pajama set, $95: A total classic.

J. Crew Factory End-on-end Pajama set, $88: I love the red piping on the light blue...such a chic combination.

 Ann Mashburn Blue Bengal Stripe Pajamas, $195: the pajama version of my very favorite button up shirts...I need! So luxe.

Sleepy Jones Paloma Short in Navy Regimental Stripe, $74: I'm one of those people who always gets hot when I sleep, so pj shorts are a perfect option for me. These are cute but still a little boyish...great for pairing with old sorority t-shirts and just hanging out.

 J. Crew Flannel PJ Short, $36.50: I have the end-on-end version of these shorts and I love them...a flannel pair is perfect for "winter" in Texas!

Hanna Andersson Thermal Long John Top, $42: the perfect top to pair with the shorts above! These are seriously made of the softest cotton...I'm kind of obsessed.


Anthropologie Paisley Flannel PJ Pants, $49.50: I'm absolutely obsessed with the colors in these pants!!! So vibrant and happy...even more so in real life!

I think I definitely need to up my pajama game...too many cute options out there!!!

1 comment :

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx