Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sales Sales Sales!

 via

A few things that I think you need to know about...

1. New items added to Tory Burch sale! Ordinarily I wouldn't really care, but my favorite boots are included...perfect time for Santa to do a little shopping, right? *please please please*

2. J. Crew is offering 25% off your purchase of $100 or more through the 16th. I popped into the store the other day to return something and walked out with another pair of my newest obsession, the Pixie pant, plus a few glittery hair ties. If you haven't tried these pants yet, you definitely need to. I'm head-over-heels in love with them...and just might wear them every.single.day this fall and winter.

3. Nordstrom's Half-Yearly sale is going on, which means major dealz. I have yet to brave the madness at the mall, but this dress is pretty, this sweater and this sweater look so cozy (and would be perfect over the Pixie...), this clutch is amaaaazing and maybe a little unrealistically priced, and one of my favorite tees with the added cuteness of a French bulldog applique? Too good.

4. This isn't a sale, but I'm newly obsessed with Bumble & bumble hair products. Every time I go get my hair cut at a B&b salon, I leave looking amazing. They seem to really "get" fine, thin hair and their products are awesome for my hair. I had prep, the thickening hairspray and the dryspun finishing spray used on my hair when I got it cut a few days ago and my thin, limp, flat, fine hair has never looked so full with so little effort. I'm seriously considering investing in all of these products, and if you know me, you know I rarely stray from my Target beauty finds...I'm that impressed.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx