Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Shoe Wishlist: Sneakers

I live in sneakers during the warmer months. I am totally weird about my feet getting dirty, so flat sandals are a "no" for me personally. Sneakers are the answer. Thankfully, it's now "cool" to wear sneakers so there are quite a few cute options out there. I've listed a few favorites below, but I'm always on the lookout for more! If you see any cute sneaks, send them my way!!

Zara Perforated Leather sneakers, $89.80: Edgier than I typically go, but I would wear these with skinny boyfriend jeans, a silky tank and a loose braid for a concert, or shorts and a slouchy tee for everyday wear. Perforations mean breathable shoes for hot days!

Tretorn "Nylite" in Chambray, $70: I have a total aversion to all-white sneakers because they get dirty so quickly, but darker sneakers look weird in summer. These chambray sneaks are perfect--a warm-weather fabric that'll look good with colored shorts, white pants or jeans. The rose gold logo is a perfect little detail!

Boden "Dotty Canvas Plimsolls", $58: Obviously I love the orange and navy combination, but these are just fun sneakers! So springy and happy!

Joie "Otis" oxford, $325: Obviously not a sneaker, but perfect for times when a sneaker is too casual (i.e. work). These would also be super cute with dresses and would work in the fall and winter too, so that price tag is a bit more reasonable if you break down all the ways you could wear them. Another investment piece and one that I'm always looking for.

Jonathan Adler for TOMS "Classic" in Yellow, $59: One of my favorite JA prints on a shoe? Sold. These just scream "spring" to me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx