Thursday, April 10, 2014

1 Dress, 2 Ways

I find myself wearing the same few items each summer in the same ways. While it's nice to have a fall-back outfit, I get really bored with my clothes really quickly. In an effort to shake up my closet, I'm going to start coming up with multiple ways to wear a single piece...hopefully both you and I will get some much needed inspiration!

1//2//3//4//5//6

How cute is this Zara dress?! You know I'm a big navy stripes fan, so this dress is something I'd wear a zillion times. I think this could easily be dressed down (shopping, running errands, brunch) or dressed up a little (casual wedding, night out with friends, backyard party).

1 comment :

  1. very cute! i have the madewell version of that tote and love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx