Monday, December 23, 2013

Her.

I randomly went to the movies the other night (we saw the new Hobbit movie...I slept through about 1/3 of it...) and one of the previews was for the new movie Her. I'm actually a bit embarrassed to admit this, but I was tearing up through the entire preview.

Basically the movie is about a guy who falls in love with a computer/operating system thing...it sounds bizarre and weird, but the movie is so sweet and touching. It's obviously a commentary on how fully integrated technology is with our lives, but also brings up the possibility of falling in love with someone you've never met face-to-face.


I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie, but I don't know if I'll be able to watch it in the theater! It might be one that I wait to see at home so I can pause it/watch by myself.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx