Friday, February 7, 2014

AYR

Have you heard of the new line AYR? It's a new offshoot of the men's brand Bonobos (read more about the AYR brand here). In their own words, the line is "our favorite pieces, the things we would live in every day, all year round", which is totally a design aesthetic I can get behind. Their pieces really are things you'd wear every day--skinny jeans, button up shirts, flowy tanks, crisp tunics.

Basically AYR is my dream wardrobe. Everything is seasonless and can be worn in a few different ways, depending on what you pair with it. I'm intrigued by the jeans, as I have the hardest time finding a pair of jeans that will make my flat butt look less flat. AYR says that their jeans "hold, lift and form to the body with wear"...so basically you'll look like a million bucks in their jeans. I support it.

My picks from the surprisingly extensive collection:

The Skinny in Jac's Jean

The Easy Shirt in White Poplin





I'm pretty pumped about this...that white tunic, the easy shirt and of course the skinny jeans are all calling my name. Just think of how many ways you could wear all of those things and the CPW is pennies. Starting my saving now...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx