Friday, August 23, 2013

In The Trenches





I've had a total crush on trench coats for the last month or so. To me, they're one of the chicest pieces you can own and will always make an outfit more polished. I currently lack a mid-weight jacket/coat that I can wear when it's not quite cold enough for a peacoat and not quite warm enough to go coatless. A trench coat would fill this gap quite nicely, with the added bonus of just being such a grown-up piece. Thankfully, there are some really great affordable trenches out right now...





I'm totally leaning towards that first Zara one, but the navy one would be so fun and different...what do you think? Team Trench or not?

1//2//3//4

1 comment :

  1. So happy I found your blog! Following now and can't wait to read more :)

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx