Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Back in Business!

 via

So! Little computer is finally back from the repair shop and I'm back to blogging! It's so weird, when I was without a computer, I had all of these great ideas for posts and now that I have my computer back, I can't think of a single thing to post!!

However, I did break down and order a new MayBook solely dedicated to planning out my blog posts, so now I need to buckle down and start brainstorming post ideas, finish up the multiple drafts in my drafts folder, and schedule when/how everything will go live. I love organization, but I'm also hesitant that being so rigid might actually halt my creativity/inspiration...we will see!

What did I do on my "blogging vacation"? I worked a few days, did a lot of random errandy stuff, and started a new Pilates class! Nothing too exciting. I actually had my first Pilates class this morning and while I'm not exactly stiff or sore, I feel a little off...Pilates peeps, is this normal? Is it just part of getting used to all the intentional movements and way of breathing?

What have you been up to recently? I feel so out of the loop!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Make sure to have an email address connected with your account so I can respond to you!

xx